Wednesday, December 9, 2015

New beginnings

Well I'm officially embarrassed that it took me over THREE months to post again but life has been extra crazy because my husband and I found out...WE'RE PREGNANT!!!

 We were both extremely surprised and honestly a bit freaked out.  We had just gotten off the pill and were trying natural family planning, ha well that didn't work how we thought.  I had been upping my mileage and running a lot so thought my body was just telling me to slow down, well in fact it was saying hey you're pregnant FYI!!!!

  We have always wanted to start a family, but were planning on doing it after Matt was done with his residency and we weren't in NY anymore and closer to family.  Oh well, as the saying goes Men plan and God laughs.  Now we are over the moon, a bit over 4 months pregnant and in a couple of weeks get to find out if baby B is a boy or girl.  It's a crazy amazing time in our lives and feel so blessed by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment